The owners and staff of The Links at Land’s End are committed to providing an enjoyable first class golf experience to all those who play our golf course. In return, we ask our Members and Guests to follow a few simple guidelines:
- Proper Golf Etiquette: Players are expected to conduct themselves properly on the golf course at all times. This includes repairing ball marks, raking bunkers, fixing divots, disposing of cigarette butts and trash properly, etc.
- Proper Golf Attire: Members and guests are expected to dress in a manner appropriate to the occasion while using The Club. Tee shirts, gym shorts, sweatpants, cutoff shirts or shorts, short-shorts and tank tops are not permitted on the course or in the Clubhouse. Shirts and shoes are required on all Club premises other than the swimming pool area.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the Club premises; only alcohol which has been purchased from the Club may be consumed at the Club or on the golf course.
- If faster players are waiting on your group and there is an open hole in front of you, step aside and allow them to play through.
- We encourage observance of a local rule, that any ball hit out of bounds, or onto private property be played as a lateral hazard with a 1 stroke penalty.
- Obey all cart signs; no carts allowed on par 3’s or near greens. Carts are to be driven safely and may only be operated by a responsible driver over the age of 16.
- Range balls are for range use only.